Monday, February 16, 2009

Charazmatic with a seat belt on....

Ok, If you are in my life, even in the least bit, you will know that I LOVE MARS HILL!! Maybe even to the point where I idolize it...hahahaha (I continuously quote Mark, my homepage on my personal computer is www.marshillchurch.org, I am considering moving so I can go to church there-these may all be signs that I have a problem) I know that the Lord has not put me in Seattle, but thankfully he put Mars Hill on the internet, and I can view Mark Driscoll preach while I type invoices in at work, get ready in my room, or when I just want to lay in my bed and watch it while I wind down. His topics are sooooooooooooooososososo RELEVANT!!! I love it! I have posted a clip from when he was on Nightline for you to see...you have been warned~ you listen to him a few times, you may be hooked!! I'm just saying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

1,2,3

1,2,3
heather, anna, emily