Monday, December 29, 2008

A MUST SEE




Please go see Marley & Me. My favorite movie of all time!
http://marleyandmemovie.com/

So, I was off work for five full days. I got a lot of stuff accomplished. Two Extra Big sized pillows for $12.99 a piece at ROSS dress for less. I am easily amused. I heard about Ross from my roommate Jessica Gandy. I have two roommates. Jessica Gandy...girl who can design on a dime, and Tiffany Murdock...the world's best Coach of the YEAR.
I am serious; Gandy is magic. She can turn anything into art. I am so thankful for them, and I like to think about how continuously faithful the Lord is to surround me with like-minded people who encourage me, and push me closer to our Savior. Although, we are different in so many ways, our conversations are a reminder that we are all part of one body. And, I am thankful for them when I look at my shopping list...here is an excert from it:
Things to do:
1.Chocolate ice cream
2.Cereal (replace Tiff's)
3. Wheat thins, multi grain (replace Gandy's)
4. Milk (buy the kind Tiff likes b/c you drank all of hers)
5. Chocolate milk
6. Chocolate syrup
I guess you get the point!




1 comment:

  1. hilarious. And thanks for the sweet shout out!
    Post for today: WILL SOMEONE COME CLEAN OUR HOME? haha

    ReplyDelete

1,2,3

1,2,3
heather, anna, emily