Monday, December 22, 2008

Heather, where did you go?


Fort Payne and Piedmont all in one weekend. I feel like there was a lot of stuff going on, and my calling to be around people and have conversations went from zero to turbo talk in a matter of two days. I prefer it this way; I soak it up. I do not think that I could have asked for a better weekend. Sometimes, I have to remind myself to let other people talk.


F. Y. I. BRANDIE IS ENGAGED!!!! All that keeps playing in my head is, "Oh Heavenly Day" by Patty Griffin (or Griffith I can't remember) because we used to listen to the song while riding in "Misty the Mustang" or Sunny, and ask the Lord to grant us patience. The proposal took place Saturday night, and I was unable to be there. However, because this girl is my BFF. I mean, you do realize that we shared a room for one whole year? She gets her pic up on my blog. YEP, she sure does.
I am praising the Lord for another couple brought together for the praise of his wonderful gracious name. I feel confident that their marriage will display the gospel for the world to see, and I also think that Brandie would title this post, "hot chocolate". LOL~ look at this nice looking couple! :) Bow chica bow wow!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! welcome to blog world. I am stoked :)
    Love you

    ReplyDelete

1,2,3

1,2,3
heather, anna, emily